Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Emma and Sazzle

I just got a text this morning from Emma informing me she's meeting Sarah Sazzle this week in Dublin. How cool, one of my fave people will be meeting one of my other funky mates! I hope they get on, otherwise it'll be my fault if there's dodginess between them. Ooh, everyone is travelling around, except me! I want to go and disco down with them by the (murky) Liffey. It seems like only a few weeks ago that Sarah was hanging out at Casa de Brun with everyone, now she's living in Dublin with her new man that she met in Broome. Time flies when you study - the strange thing is, I am sitting in the same seat I was when I started writing my blog 6 months ago, and nothing has changed in my life. .. well, I do have a degree now I suppose :P
So, there will be a few good parties happening this weekend, I think the Fabios from Maritius (I think I spelled that incorrectly) are having a large party in City Beach on Saturday night, that will be good. I can feel a holiday coming on..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahh the fabios put on a fabulous party. i went to the first city beach party 2 years ago... did you end up going?

8:19 pm  
Blogger mrlederhosen said...

Nah, I did go to a cool party they had in South Perth in first year, yes that was good!

10:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here