Friday, April 08, 2005

dog in a ute

Yay! Yesterday i finally began a new career! Well, it is only a day a week, but it feels good to be working again. This afternoon i am going to join the attempt of a town to break the world record for the number of dogs in backs of utes in a single place in Corrigin. Yes, its a country thing and i am going there with Jessica, as Corrigin is the town closest to her home town. I am pretty sure i will look like a fish out of water, as i am so NOT a country boy. But hey, anything like this should be cool.
Man i am so busy lately, would be good to be able to relax! Its all planning and planning theory in my life at the moment. I wouldn't mind meeting someone online. Pity no one reads this blog, actually it doesnt matter cos i get to ramble on in my own head. yaa. well im off .. see ya

2 Comments:

Blogger Mandina said...

Surprise! Someone does read your blog. I was surfing today and came across yours you fellow Perthie!

Wanna know what's scary? I know you Grant!! Perth is way too friggin small. I need to get the hell outa here.

Congrats on the new career luv.

7:19 pm  
Blogger mrlederhosen said...

hey girly,
yay! i thought i saw you the other day at uni, so i stopped and just as i was about to say hi, she turned to face me and i realised it wasn't you! well anyway, would be good to see ya, i finish uni soon and a few beers are called for. What you been up to lately?

9:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here