Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Latvia for Grant maybe?

I have come accross an opportunity to do an internship in Latvia. It sounds pretty exciting, but I just don't know how I will be able to afford it. I was looking at a similar program last year, but it was mostly orientated towards business students and marketing stuff, of which I am mostly uninterested. The project, in the 5 minute description I heard about today, is based near Riga and is about social planning and integration programs for youth. That sounds really interesting, next week I will find out some more about it. I have no idea how my expenses will be paid for in an internship. A possible scholarship was mentioned, but will this cover my rent, or plane fares or food? I am not sure. Hmm Frankie did an internship with the ICG, I should ask for her advice.. I don't want my parents to finance me through it, they've lent me enough money as it is!

3 Comments:

Blogger MR said...

Sounds great! Whore yourself out if need be :)

6:23 pm  
Blogger mrlederhosen said...

How much would you pay for me?
Time to start bidding, perhaps?

6:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Melika. You're still young and beautiful and with that lederhosen, well, I think the world is yours.

6:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here