Saturday, August 27, 2005

What is happening here, you may ask? It is Alison Wonderslam signing a devoted fan's chest after the Angry Samoans performance in the outskirts of San Diego. That's Metal Mike in the orange shirt at the back of the photo for all you die hard Samoans fans. Read the blog entry "Touring with the Angry Samoans" to see what happened on this night. This pic is in Santorini in Greece. Man.. it's winter here, I'm feeling like getting over to Europe right now and being lazy.. Check out that hair! I think one of these days I will have to grow it again, oh poop I just got it cut today.
I suppose I should start writing my travel tales again. The Sweden and Norway travels were pretty full-on, I will need to have my thinking cap on for all that. I got an email from Anette this week, hooray! I best be calling her soon, I think its time she left the Arctic Circle to hang out with me.

It's the Curtin Uni Guild Ball tonight. That should be great, this will be my last chance to go and be with my old mates. Can't wait. Booze, tuxedos, music, friends. Hopefully I will have a good one here..

5 Comments:

Blogger Elise said...

You have the elvis sunglasses on!!! :D They do look good on you!!! :D

Please put those worse album covers online! We should really make a competition! lmao!

7:33 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh, did you have fun at the ball?

11:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was nice of u to drop me a line on my blog....i was hoping u put some pics from the ball night on urs..but :( The ball was fun! and i wil be done this sem & it will feel weird with "The End" of the Uni life chapter..But i guess life goes on & many more phases of life ahead of us! Best of luck to u for your future!

veron

9:53 pm  
Blogger mrlederhosen said...

I think I will! I just haven't got around to doing it yet. I'll let you know.
G

6:33 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »

9:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here