Monday, August 15, 2005

Sydney pics


Eep, this work thing sure takes up a lot of time. It's hard to imagine that not so long ago I was working a 50 hour week. This 40 hour a week thing makes me tired and boring, hopefully I'll get the hang of it soon and get my life in order. So things are starting to going well, and I finally got the material joy of being able to finally afford a new pair of shoes! Yay!

Here's a pic of Vince, Sue and myself at the end of a long last night in Sydney at the upgraded Newtown RSL. That place has been totally revamped. It was hella snazzy! Shortly before this pic was taken, I had to become a member, as is the rules when going to an RSL club. Here's the ID card.. whaddaya think, best ID photo ever? I've got a few more pics to put online here. Let's see what I've got. Here's a pic with Button and Amanda after an Indian Restaurant feast in Surry Hills, and the other one.. .. is Sue gesticulating whilst eating with a 5 second time delay exposure.

2 Comments:

Blogger Elise said...

hey mr i think you are a heart breaker! :p

have a nice week!

4:04 am  
Blogger mrlederhosen said...

Hehe, I wish! I'm just a guy with lots of girly friends! Me is innocent..

8:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here