Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Party season begins..

I have 1 minute to write here, so I'll be quick.
I went to a 21st party on Friday, and it started slow. I got there in my Heffner dressing gown, complete with grandpa pipe, boxer shorts and ugg boots - as it was a pyjama party. Before long the birthday girl declared as she was cutting the cake that she wanted to shag the 16 year old boy standing accross the room. Next thing she was revealing virtually all of herself to the party, followed by some random pashing to a girl friend of hers. It went downhill from there, cameras, nudity, rolling around on the carpet, bedroom doors being locked, and everyone drinking way too much! You know, I haven't been to an out of control party like this for ages. I really like the hedonism and craziness that only happens in some parties. I say bring it on! Time to break out of the 'sipping drinks and polite conversation' parties. I want craziness!

4 Comments:

Blogger Elise said...

" I want craziness!"

/me runs away from mrlederhosen

AHhh, help!






:p

PS- please send me articles regarding illegal immigrants in Australia.

Things in Europe are quite explosive now, regarding immigration. Even here in Portugal.

7:10 pm  
Blogger mrlederhosen said...

.. craziness in the fun way. NOT the straight jacket "My name is Beryl and I think I'm a turnip" type of craziness!

8:06 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

god i roared laughing at that entry!! it made me remember the party i went to last saturday, in my posh godmother's house, caterers, The Man at the Piano Playing Muzak, very much polite conversation....glad iseult and I had a sneaky jay down the back of the garden!!!! behind my dad!!!!!!! snort

10:10 pm  
Blogger mrlederhosen said...

Hehe!
That's the Emma I know and love! tee hee, so cheeky :P

5:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here