Thursday, October 20, 2005

Good news for Summer slackers

Time to write something. I wrote an entire whinge-bag yesterday, but I didn't put it on here as it was oh so negative and hey, i get bored reading it.
I do have some good news though! My cousin owns a house only walking distance from Scarbrough Beach, and she wants me to house sit it for at least a month over summer! How cool will that be? So if any of my friends are reading this who don't live in Perth, get yr ass over here for a summer of funky times and beachside cocktails. I've already started on the mix disks to keep the tunes going all summer.
Meanwhile I am still waiting to find out if i have the job at the DPI. Unemployment, whilst great fun at first, soon becomes a drag as you see all your money disappear.
Emma, I'll call soon, and THANKS so much for that funky mag! It arrived today in the mail. You're too good to me, that's two packages you've sent me to my zero to you. Mr G's been a lazy boy :(
Photos soon..

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah babes you are so worth it!! absolutley delighted you enjoyed it, if I see other cool stuff around i will throw it down!! ohmigod i saw Wolf Creek the other day!! AAGH! i am NEVER visiting Australia again!! wow, house sitting sounds so deadly!!

1:53 am  
Blogger mrlederhosen said...

yeah.. hopefully it will come together. I could do with a fun summer! who knows, if i get this job, maybe i could get some $ together and come for a month to europa.. just an idea, assuming i can find a cheap-o airfare. in regards to the ambulance cd, ya, it must of been obvious i was fishing around for ya! i shoulda guessed u knew it seeing as u are the one who got me into planet mu in the first place.
I'm still looking for ya. i still think we should meet in south east asia this summer (ie your northern evil winter) if either of us can get our acts together in time.
Hugs G

4:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man, I wish I could come. But I have a job now!

2:15 pm  
Blogger mrlederhosen said...

Don't worry, i know our time to see each other will come! We've made it 5 years already, i know we'll see each other again ;)

11:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here