Thursday, May 11, 2006

A very cool wedding

Here's a pic from an ordinary day in my life..

Hehe, I was just sitting there at the table at Chris and Aki's wedding and I kid you not, all the bridesmaids just gathered around me and started playing with my hair! The official photographer noticed and ran over to take some pics. The bridesmaids thought they'd touch me lots and pose (yes it's a difficult life sometimes). This pic was just as they started posing. Now that is a cool moment in time if I must say so myself!!

Hey and yes, I am DJing again this Sunday on RTR FM 92.1 in Perth at 11pm. The website is www.rtrfm.com.au so tune in, hipsters!

5 Comments:

Blogger Elise said...

ahh, lovely pic, you look so happy!! :D

11 pm there means 2 pm here. im not at home on sundays at that hour. i wont be able to listen to yur djing. :(

i'm sorry.

10:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look like a cat that just ate a canary! Great photo! I'll try to listen, but it will be 3am here and there's no way to tape it.

1:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

loooking goood!!!!!

11:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info
» » »

11:19 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » »

8:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here