Monday, April 03, 2006

I'm finally back online after a little time away. I needed the break. This break up thing has been an up and down experience. After three years means that I have to change my entire lifestyle. It's actually been alright most of the time (except for the fact that I no longer have anyone in my little black book). It has given me opportunities to get up to new stuff, for instance, i found myself at an art gallery opening on Saturday and had the finest of wine, cheese and ice cream served to me by tuxedoed butlers, before finding myself having late night nachos in some seedy den. And i seemed to have inadvertantly begun a Tuesday night backgammon challenge at the moon cafe with Sarah, have got back into my cult movie night with Bec, and spent some time at Casa de Brun with Jeff. Casa de Brun is Jeff's pad - a true bachelor pad in the glorius 70's suburb of Bullcreek, and it is a regular drop in centre for pretty much most people I know (in Perth).

Last night I dj'd on rtr fm on my own for the first time in years! I was a little shaky at first, but by the end of the show i was on fire! I will be doing another show this Sunday at 11pm Perth time on 92.1fm. If you want to listen online, follow the links on www.rtrfm.com.au I will be playing two hours of ambient electro music, mostly cruisy tunes with some glitchy and IDM ish kind of stuff.

Some new CDs I've got my hands on lately:
(yeah it's all fairly low key tunes at the mome)

Arovane - Lilies
Isan - Lucky Cat
Helios - Unomia
Pan American - The River Made No Sound
Corker / Conboy - Radiant Idiot

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, let me know the next time you DJ! I'm going to tune in if I can.

4:54 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY!
software voice recording federal government fha va refinance morgages buy inkjet refill kit diversified merchant services

2:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Estate gate aluminum automatic Naked women with huge breasts Nexium prices protonix 40 mg

2:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here