Tuesday, January 02, 2007

A great photo to start the new year with!


Borat conquers Malibu Beach
Originally uploaded by mrlederhosen.
Thought this would help with the summer vibe. Hehe, everyone loves Borat! Gotta love those sock and shoes.. its only a matter of time before we see this stylish swimwear on the beaches of Australia. There's probably already a few South Americans wearing them - what would they call them? My guess is 'super speedos'.

I'll put a few pics of New Years Eve up later on. Tired of the inertia of everyone not knowing what was happening on the night, I hosted a last minute party, and actually managed to get a little crowd together, with most of my close friends rolling up to make it a ripsnorter of a night. I bought a massive 1 foot deep pool (5 feet diameter - HUGE!) and so it became a pool party! Somehow by the end of the night I managed to fall in with my mobile phone in my pocket.. hmm not too sure how that happened.. but Stricko jumped in too so I wasn't a fool by myself. I did managed to convince a few people to bring their swimmers, and we had some hefty beach volleyball going there for a while.

Hehe, a good new years was had by all, and I'm happy to say goodbye to 06, hooray for 2007! May it be a better year, and a happy one!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 2007, Mr. Lederhosen!

11:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here