Friday, March 04, 2005

Eep eep

I've decided that this blog is not for my friends to see and is to be a journal type thing and whoever sees it has the honour of knowing my mind. I told a friend about my site and now I feel i have to be all mild and make sure I don't upset others sensibilities (my friend is cool, but even so, word can travel if i say something un PC). So strangers! Welcome to my headspace!
Today's secret thoughts: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
----------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------- -------------------------- -------------------------
well that's not so exciting. hmm ah-hah! time for me to tell a story about something naughty i once did..
Bah! I'll tell it next time, cos I'm tired and it is Friday afternoon and cocktails have my name on them so I will drink rather than sit at a computer lab at Curtin Uni

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grant-O-Rama,

Blogs are for ranting. Don't be afraid to say what you feel. Everyone will still love you!

4:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here