Monday, May 16, 2005

Emma gets to see more cool bands than I do and I think its not fair

Got the coolest gift the other day, from Emma in Dublin. Wow it has to be the grandest funky present ever! An old super 8 edition of Saturday Night Fever! I've been a little too busy doing uni stuff over the last couple of days to dust off the ol' projector, but i'm planning to get it set up at the next party and have John Travota's pumpin moves on the wall as I pull on the roller skates. Emma is a major character in my euro travels adventures, she's a funky chicken whom I discoed with in my Dublin days. If anyone ever reads this, feel free to pressure me to pull my finger out and write something when uni finishes at the end of June.
I have this stoopid Alexei Sayle song stuck in my head, as karma for writing about the Young Ones in Julie's blog. Gosh she's trying to write an academic discussion site for her book, and all I could write about was Garibaldi revolutionary biscuits. Aah, at least its better than this document I am summarising about the Block in Redfern for Planning Theory 512! Ergh..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Har har. I like when you write goofy stuff in my blog! I'm not THAT stuffy, ya know!

7:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here