Friday, July 15, 2005

Paros pics


I discovered these scans in the deep dark vaults of my collection of floppy disks. I'll try to find a better resolution version of this pic -->
This pic was taken on a sunny afternoon when some guy hired a yacht and invited everyone he met on board for a barbeque. This is the moment after we realised we had finished all the beer and we only had sangria left ..minutes later that guy behind me and myself ended up jumping overboard to cool off, complete with that drink in my hand! The Mediterannean is so salty that I floated just fine, drink in hand, without having to paddle much to keep my head above the water.


This other pic was on Naoussa Beach, on the other side of the island. It was the perfect setting for cocktails, especially after all that motorbikin' in the July sun. Anette tells me that Ida (in the centre) is a famous actress these days in Sweden. I'm not sure how famous though! I also hear she grew her hair back.
Who Links Here