Sunday, July 31, 2005

I woke up and found myself in Marrickville

Things are getting better. Maybe as a result of my bottom-out last week, I ended up getting a job! So I thought to myself, rather than go straight to work, it's time to go to Sydney and see my old friends before I start a full time job. And lucky for me I had 36,000 free Qantas frequent flyer points - a free trip to Sydney! I had been in Sydney for 30 minutes and there I am at the Town Hall Hotel in Newtown, just like it always used to happen. hehe. Now it's Sunday morning, I've had two hours sleep and my head hurts. Luckily for me Rachel Button has lined up a greasy breakfast for me at the Satellite Cafe and a trip to the northern beaches! Mm greasy breakfast.. that's the answer..

3 Comments:

Blogger Elise said...

Hey Mr!

Glad you seem recovered! :D

Greasy breakfasts?
over here we only eat some bread with butter, and drink milk, for breakfast! :D

sure, i will email you my adress! i could send you some porto/portugals postcards too!

big hug, cya later!

8:11 am  
Blogger Elise said...

almost forgot:

http://www.garfield.com/comics/comics_archives_strip.html?2005-ga050703

have fun!

8:13 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so cool you have enjoyed revisiting Sydney Grant!

5:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here