Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Birthday season for a Scorpio Ox

It's Birthday week time for me. Yep, time to celebrate another year in the life of mrlederhosen. I'm still a little short of ideas of what to organise to celebrate, I'm thinking of getting some folk along to Rosemount Bowls for a night of boozin' n' bowlin'. The Rosemount is one of Perth's coolest live band pubs, and it just happens to have a funky run down old bowling alley accross the road from it. The last time i went there i got my ass kicked by my mates (despite my super cool shoes), so maybe now is the time to up my skills. What say i make it a costume night.. hmm what to wear.. I've got it: Toga-Bowling! A sure way to cause havoc, what with sheets everywhere, alcohol and its resulting partial nudity, it must surely be a winning combination!

And now for some randomness, here are some pics to make this blog look more colorful.


A cosy villa just out of Margaret River, in the cold, cold darkness of winter..










Abbey the dog.



A dog in a ute at 'dog in a ute 05'.



The opening night of the Premiere screening of Star Wars Episode III (at 12:00am - all the real Star Wars nerds were sitting in the back rows).














A great cafe in Bondi Beach, where the food was good, the music was good, and I was being oh so lazy.

The main street in Pemberton, in the Karri forest region of WA.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember Pemberton! and the pitch black night when we went into the forest with Michelle n her kids. Cool times.
Em, that movie pic is absolutely awesome, it's easily my favourite, you have such a good eye for the lens Mr. G!

5:19 pm  
Blogger Elise said...

yay mr!!!

hope all is well with you!

awsome pics!

cheers!

12:05 am  
Blogger mrlederhosen said...

Hello Emma and Elise!
Thanks for compliments, I'll get a big head soon if you keep this up!
I'll write again soon, it's busy at this new job so that's why I've been quiet for a few days.
Kisses from G

9:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here