Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Photo competition!

It appears that for some time I have lost access to my little lederhosen pic. While I search for a new suitable mrlederhosen profile pic, what say I launch a competition to see if anyone can find me the best ever lederhosen photo. I guess that means I have to have a prize.. um... whoever wins gets.. a ..... what say.. ummmm ... yes, i know!

Whoever sends me the greatest lederhosen photo in the history of the universe wins a bottle of Western Australian wine from me! I'll buy a funky bottle of wine and send it to wherever you send me an address to send it to!

Wow, interactive blogging! I like it. Now let's see if anyone responds..

2 Comments:

Blogger Elise said...

you are sooooo lazy

:p

7:58 pm  
Blogger mrlederhosen said...

..sooo, do you want a bottle of wine to be sent to you, victorious one?
;P

9:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here