Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Hello again. It's been a LONG week.
Today it was 40.1 degrees in Perth, a great day to be lazy! .. or at work in a building with air conditioning. It was actually a relief to get back into the office after lunch.

The life of mrlederhosen today? Well, i finally bought my brother's funky ass 95 Honda Civic off him, and it's GREAT! I've been a bit of a work-machine lately, but I keep going knowing that once I've done some time here, I can get over to some places in the world that really need some planning/social impact/redevelopment work.

I've had eye strain from being at work all day, and it's been happening for a couple of weeks. Gees, one of these days I'll be back being and excito-blogga.

My sister in law is 5 months pregnant! Everyone around seems to be all responsible and boring, where are all the big parties?! I think I need to go out more..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here