Friday, January 27, 2006

I've just spent the week in bed with a super fast case of Bronchitis. Yuk. It was a great sunny week, with Australia Day yesterday being one of the traditional wild and fun days of the year. I normally have a crazy day with 500,000 other people on the South Perth foreshore, but this year I just walked around and had a few 'quiet ones' and then went to a friend's riverview apartment to watch the fireworks.

Arrgh! I was looking forward to yesterday for months, and I had to take it easy! MrG is not a happy camper. Well, at least I didn't die from coughing I suppose.. but it is true, you actually can get sick from air conditioning. I picked it up from the hefty air con at a hollywood theme party I went to last weekend, and the doctor said I had a soft version of what could have been Legionnaire's disease (aka pneumonia!). Speaking of that, I've got some cool pics of me dressed as a member of Team Zissou from the film The Life Aquatic, and of Jessica dressed as Leilu from the Fifth Element.

Here's a mobile phone pic of the menu of an ice cream van at the skyshow yesterday. Such innovative signage..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh Mr. Grant, sorry to hear you were sickipoos like that on your National Day. Bronchitis!! eugh!!!

11:06 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
» » »

4:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here