Monday, January 16, 2006

Why RTRFM is the coolest radio station in the world, part 1

For all you cats in the know, last night from 11pm til 1 you would've heard Gav and myself spend 2 hours playing a set of tunes by the Orb (aka Dr Alex Patterson and Thomas Fehlmann), in celebration of the new release of Orb rarities. Before I knew it, the 2 hours were gone and we still had so much more to play! I guess I should announce that I'm going on radio beforehand, it would probably be the only way to get my friends to listen at that timeslot.

In a few weeks I am thinking of doing another Ambient Zone special, this time playing 2 hours of music from the prince of record labels: Merck Records. I am a total convert to the stuff that gets released from these guys and I felt a bit sniffy when it was announced that they will be closing down when they reach 100 releases. So, I will let the world know to tune in to my show when I organise it!

Here's the web site: www.m3rck.net . Write to them and tell them they shouldn't close down cos the world needs them! And here's a link to the coolest radio station: www.rtrfm.com.au

1 Comments:

Blogger Elise said...

:)

cheers mr!

12:39 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here