Sunday, July 30, 2006



It's Sunday, and it's Ambient Zone time! For anyone who reads this, I'll be djing at 11pm tonight Perth time on RTR FM 92.1
Here are some of those pics i had promised to put online that I have taken lately. One is from Louis' Christening. The other was the day after he was born!

I finally got out of the city yesterday, if only for the day. It was so great to be out, smelling the fresh air of the forest in the rain out there in them Mundaring hills. Monsieur Simon made a surprise visit to Perth yesterday too, all the way from Singapore just to pick up some documents. Good to see the old paint in town! I've got a holiday coming up. Anyone want to join me in South east Asia?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back Grant! You haven't lost me as a reader. Tho I can't join you on hols... just back from the Glade Festival in newbury, near Reading... awesome, again... I only cut my wristband the other day and it made me so sad!! I must ring soon, I am superslack about that. Love Emma x

9:24 pm  
Blogger mrlederhosen said...

It is great to hear from you! I was wondering how your festival went. What a pity that I can finally get holidays now that you have just finished yours. I would come to Dublin but I've only got a small amount of money this time, and I've been hanging out to get back to South east Asia again.
Yes let's speak soon!
Miss ya,
Grant

11:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nay a worry, we will holiday again together at some other stage... I'd seriously love to bring you to Glade next year, it just gets better every time I go!! and the people are fantastic. I'm sure you need the heat of the tropics after winter!! your blog made for interesting reading and when i get off my bum to ring you we'll talk more dude. until then, you are the Best! xx Emmsie

8:53 pm  
Blogger Elise said...

Lovely, adorable! awwwwww!!!

6:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous baby!

5:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here