Thursday, July 20, 2006

Mrlederhosen is back. Back in the land of blog. Alive and well and armed with my dextrous fingers and ready to write! It has taken a long journey to the bottom of the feel-bad pit and out again to feel like me again. I have probably lost most of my readers, but I really needed some time away from my computer.

So much has happened in the last couple of months since I last updated this. I am not sure where to start. I guess the coolest thing that has happened was when my Brother and Sister in Law had a son, Louis. I am also now living in another house, I have spent the last few weeks housesitting a friend's house in Yokine (a northern suburb of Perth) and looking after their feisty one-eyed, blind, pain in the arse-but-loveable ex-Singapore street cat with attitude called Zao.
I have changed much about the way that I live. I have made great efforts to simplify my life and become less dependent on other people, and as a result I am feeling a lot happier just spending time with myself, which I have never really been before.

I have started doing regular radio programs on RTR fm, i'm collecting the craziest, most diversiest music I've ever heard, and i'm just starting to feel.. well, good! I should get offa me buttocks and add Kevlar's blog to my links here, and of course Simon's Slog-blog. These guys are tops.

I will try to put some pics online of my recent times, including the ones of me becoming a Godfather to my nephew. I've just yet to find a way to get downloady stuff happening on this computer (i'm not on the same one anymore).

The latest tunes on my blaster box at home:

Modern Institute - Excellent Swimmer
Miwon - Pale Glitter
Napoli is not Nepal - Revolv_er -> on the fantastically titled record label: shitkatapult
Nautilus - Sketches
Hassle Hound - Limelight Cordial
T Stewart - Living Exponentially -> this album freakin' rocks!!!
The Gasman - Remedial
Tristeza - Mixed Signals

Check out http://www.discogs.com/ for info on pretty much any musical release, I get heaps of my information about new artists from here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh goodie! He's back! Missed ya, Pants.

6:15 am  
Blogger mrlederhosen said...

It's nice to be back. i really needed to get away from introspectiveness (is that a word?) and just "be" for a while.
Hope Julie Julie is doing well! I've got holidays booked from August 20 for three weeks. Any chance of us meeting somewhere?

10:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here