Friday, August 25, 2006

Bangkok, Brunei, Miss Puke and a bathroom

I write today's entry from a swanky little room in the Scarlet Hotel in Singapore. On Sunday I travelled to Bangkok, via Brunei for a day, and last night I came to Singapore to hang out with my ol' pal Simon for a week, including going to a tropical island over in Indonesia (this place: http://www.pangkil.com/overview.html). After this trip I will go back to Bangkok and will travel to an island with my old friend Angkana for a few days. After that, Miss R flies in from Perth and we will go adventuring somewhere!

So anyway, back to last night, unfortunately, in my haste to get an authentic Malaysian Laksa curry I ate a dodgy one from Stall 38 at the Newton Food Court. I have just got my act together this morning, after spending almost all night in the toilet being sick @#$!@#! I am still feeling seedy as I write, it's probably why my writing style is a bit wacky today. I took a few cool pics in Bangkok, and I visited what seemed like a Mumbleboy exhibition in Siam Square. Here's a couple of pics.. I have to go lie down now, the belly's a gurglin' again (sigh, on my holidays, grr).

Mumbleboy exhibition in this massive shopping centre, I think it was in Central World (?) - there was no writing anywhere, but it looks like Mumbleboy work.
Bangkok traffic.
I thought about getting a massage from Miss Puke! How could they not know what that means, after all it is in a tourist area!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can understand your urge to get a massage from Miss Puke, but you got the next best thing from that curry you ate! Love the photos!

6:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here