Thursday, August 31, 2006

Tomorrow I fly to Koh Samui to start the next leg of my journey. I seem to be forever coming back to Bangkok, but at least this time it is raining, providing some relief to the constant humidity that sticks me to my ever-damp clothes. I failed to mention in my last entry that upon arriving in Singapore for some exotic fun on private islands I suffered an intense blast of food poisoning. Yep it wiped me out for a few days and only these last two days have I been back to full-speed G.
My verdict of Singapore? I think I have been too harsh on it before. Although it is very controlled and lacks the craziness of other cities, I definately liked something about Singapore. I think I would get bored if I was there for too long, but if for nothing else its location puts you in the centre of a whole world of things to do. Simon has a funky world going there, I could easily slip in to living the lifestyle for a while. ..I would definately have to slip in another visit to Pulau Pangkil too..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here