Monday, September 04, 2006

a few days on Koh Samui

Anna orders our first drinks for what proved to be a looooong night of drinking on Chaweng Beach. September is a good time to be at Samui, not so crowded yet still really hot! We stayed at Montien House, it was so good to have a swanky pad on the beach! Certainly a little different from some of the dives with accompanying mosquito populations that i have stayed at in some of my previous tropical travels.
Possibly my best ever 5 second exposure photo!
Now that's lounging in the beach!
..the 8th mai tai and green (?) margharita
I should do this every day. I have a heap more pics to put online, I think I will wait until I get home, I've already spent enough of my time at an internet cafe writing this! Vamoosh I am off to back alleys of Bangkok.. til tomorrow when I leave to the next destination..

1 Comments:

Blogger Geoff said...

Cool
I have yet to visit Koh Samui, I love Thailand thou, Chaing Mai has been my favourite, then Phuket.
Bangkok I did not really enjoy that much. Still have yet to blog them, one day I will around to it.

Geoff

12:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here