Friday, January 05, 2007

Southbound Festival 2007 is go!


heino pin
Originally uploaded by mrlederhosen.
It's the first Friday of the year. I really should have taken some time off work, I was definately not the most efficient worker this week. My boss took my team and I to a long lunch for Yohan's farewell, I am feeling like a bloated warthog because of all that food!

Tomorrow morning I will drive to Busselton for Southbound, which is a music festival that happens every year in the southwest. Lots of bands and djs over two days, should be a ripsnorter weekend. I'm mostly looking forward to seeing Jamie Lidell, Modest Mouse and Wolfmother. And going camping again will be great, I haven't done that since I last went rogaining a couple of years ago. I'm going down with my ol' buddy Sarah, who I pretty much never see anymore. She's got a bunch of her nightclub management friends (sounds dodgy eh?) and we are planning on having a seriously party hard time. I'm going to bury the anxieties and demons of 2006 once and for all, and come back charged for a happy 2007.

About the photo, you may ask? When I am uncertain of what to do: should I turn left or right, press the button or not press the button, jump off Blackwall Reach or not jump off Blackwall Reach, buy those crazy sneakers or not buy those crazy sneakers, I always ask the question before deciding:

"What would Heino do?"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy new year mr lederhosen! Sorry I missed the new years bash, it sounded great. Well I have arrived back home safe and sound in Sydney. Perth was great, it was really hard to leave, I miss all my friends so much and I never get to see as much of anyone as I would like. Hope to catch you on chat soon...

10:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here