Thursday, April 12, 2007

look into my eyes, not around the eyes but in my eyes..

Heyyy, big news today! I was trying to get away for the weekend by driving up north, when I was called back for a few reasons. Before I knew it, i'd made an offer on a house!

It'll be a few weeks before I get the keys, but I will start planning a house warming party to remember from now. If you get in quick, I might let ya stay on the sofa for the night.. Sheesh it's kinda scary to borrow so much money, but hey, this had to happen now or i'd never do it. No more renting for me, woo hoo!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was so fun talking to you! I sent a copy of my book out to you today. Congrats again on your new house!!!

1:51 am  
Blogger Simon Reid said...

Nice work Slogga7000. Congratulations...and celebrations.
Will be back in town just as you're moving in I think ;)

12:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here