Monday, January 22, 2007

Adam aka Mr speedy dealer


Adam Speedy Card Dealer
Originally uploaded by mrlederhosen.
Adam was on fire as he was throwing out the cards on the table. He had been itching for a Texas hold 'em poker night for a long time, and Saturday night was his Birthday. His parents had recently moved into their plush Mosman Park cliffside pad, so what better occaision do you need to rip out the chips and have a go on the cards, in the posh surroundings of Mosman Park?

Lee had won the first few rounds and was starting to get the Kerry Packer-esque pile of chips, so, on the fourth round I took him on to end his rising global dominations. At the end of the round, there was just the two of us squaring off. I had a flush of spades, a pair of twos and a pair of jacks (that is, including the cards on the table already). Seemingly a good hand.. I threw down the twos.. I threw down the jacks, the fortune seemed like it was soon to be mine! ..alas.. Lee the shark also had a flush, a low pair, and a pair of aces!

I was beat'. So there endeth my illustrious gambling career there and then in the fourth round. And the punk-ass Leeroy got richer!
Hehe, the world of gambling.. what a scary place. I'm glad I only do this once every rare while.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun. I see Jeff in the background looking suave as usual. Do a post about Shauns wedding drinks, disappointed to have missed it but I guess one can't be everywhere.

7:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here