Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Music to study by

I'm currently listening to:
Super Science - Love Like Life in Minature
Luscious electronica, I can't belive I didn't hear this when it was release a few years ago, in Adelaide. Sometimes it plays over and over on a loop
Proswell - Carrot Dossier
This has got to be the best sound I have heard since I first discovered Squarepusher all those years ago. The man is a genius!
Proem - Socially Inept
Soooo smooth. I think I will fly to Florida just to see this guy.
City of God Soundtrack
Has there ever been a better driving album? I think not. This baby charges me up at the start and end of the day.

1 Comments:

Blogger mrlederhosen said...

Hey there,
You wrote a comment to something i wrote once, so i checked your blog and liked how you check out new tunes and stuff. I do an ambient radio show (www.rtrfm.com.au) and merck is one of the labels that I really like to play stuff from. hope you dont mind me linking to your blog, i find all your comments very interesting. Also I am hoping to start producing electronic music in the next 6 months, so i want to get into the loop.
Cheers,
G

1:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here