Thursday, May 26, 2005

Grant preaches about his new music.. again

I've recently acquired two new albums: 'Urban Biology' by Machine Drum, and 'Fast Asleep' by Funki Porcini. They are cruisy albums, with enough intensity to be great dim-lights-with-a-cup-of-tea-on-the-sofa listening.
Fast Asleep kinda reminds me of the 1992 album by KLF called Chill Out, which was perhaps the first chill out album as we know it (without entering into the world of ambient music). Urban Biology is another fantastic album on my fave label Merck Records. Everything I hear on that label is freakin' gold! This album has the same vibe as Geogaddi from the Boards of Canada, but with more busy sounds. Love it! gimme gimme more music, I can never get enough!

1 Comments:

Blogger mrlederhosen said...

Hey,
Great to hear from you! this could be the start of a new music-swappin' friendship. i'll be checking that site now..
Cheers

2:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here