Thursday, November 24, 2005

Summer has arrived in Perth


Summer is officially back! I am sitting here feeling hot, and there isn't a cloud in the sky in Perth today. It feels good to be alive on days like today, this 'lil city has the best summers in the world! I must get down to the coast and take some photos. I found this photo on the internet today, from Argentina. It describes how hot it's getting here. Gosh, what's with all this South American stuff on my blog lately?
Yo quiero taco bell.

4 Comments:

Blogger Elise said...

hey mr! summer? here it's almost winter! :D

this is mirc

see if you can install it, then we will meet in a chatroom. ok?


hugs and kisses

7:54 pm  
Blogger mrlederhosen said...

Hey Gorgeous,

I will try that as soon as I get on the home computer. I hope your winter isn't too bad. I'm assuming it's not too nasty and cold in Portugal, I spent part of a winter in Greece once and it wasn't too bad. Poor ol' Ems is freezing in Dublin, so think of her when it gets down to 10c!

I've been singing along to the 'Cidade de Deus' soundtrack, so maybe one day I can serenade you with my Portuguese skills!
Speak with you soon.. hopefully.
G

9:23 am  
Blogger Elise said...

"I can serenade you with my Portuguese skills!
"

I lurv portuguese with brazillian accent!

great movie btw!

cheers, have a nice weekend.

1:26 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The photo is adorable! What do you do for your furry ones when it's hot?

2:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here