Thursday, December 22, 2005

Bummer, I don't get to take a break from work between Christmas and New Year's Eve. I guess it's not too bad, but I've just thought about it, and other than that super quick week I had in Sydney a few months back, I haven't had a holiday in two years. I know I'm the new guy at work, so I won't be expecting a holiday for a while, but I really need to get away. This year has been a long, hard unhappy year for me, and I am looking forward to much better times next year. Anyone got any party plans for NYE? I'm thinking that some cocktails on the beach with good friends and staying it out until sunrise is the best option. If it's a warm night then there's nothing funkier than a beach party!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your idea for NYE partee sounds so cool. i hope you have a better 2006 Grant. I promise to call over Christmas, we're out in Finglas this year but I will be at home in Bray too, so there's a landline there. Did you get my gift!!!

7:28 pm  
Blogger Elise said...

Merry Merry Xmas Mr lederhosen!!!

Yayyyyy

12:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here