Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Happy New Year!

It's 2006! Yowser, the first half of the naughties gone already. Happy New Year and best wishes for a fantastico 2006 to everyone!

This year will be the year where Mr G gets his act together. By that I mean I am aiming to do what I say I am going to do. I had a horrible 2005 of making plans and then putting them off, being frustrated and generally not doing or getting anything that I want/need, and it's really slowed me down. I start a 2 year graduate program with the goverment on Monday and I'm actually pretty nervous about that sort of commitment with my work. It will be good, but I already have itchy feet, and I've only been there for 2 months!

Here is a photo from the Perth Cup from New Years Day. This pic was taken immediately after the big race when the crowd was at it's loudest and most energetic.

3 Comments:

Blogger nimoway said...

Sorry to hear about your rat, Hermione. Rats are indeed the best of companions. Your other two are adorable.
I recently lost a rat approx. the same age, Socrates, it is a hard loss indeed.

Anyway, enjoy your new year, and thanks for the book tip.
-Tah

8:27 pm  
Blogger cazzy said...

hey happy new year too! thank you for stopping by my blog and the comments you left. i appreciate them :) thanks so much

12:15 am  
Blogger Elise said...

have a wonderful 2006!!

about those memri vids - i'm glad that there are muslims that do not identify themselves with the takfiri culture, and that raises their voices against fundamentalism!

they must start to condemn loudly every action of terrorism.

......................
one question: is that common for people to have rats as pets? are they good pets?

cheers mr!

1:48 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here