Sunday, September 10, 2006

Already it is time to return to home

I am sitting at an overpriced internet cafe at the Brunei Darussalam International Airport, waiting to board the final leg of my holidays back to Perth. Ai ai aii. It is always sad to know that I have to leave the bohemian lifestyle and 200 baht thai massages behind me, in order to return to work. That being said, I am feeling refreshed, charged up, confident, enthusiastic and ready to take on the world now! They were just the elements of my life that needed recharging, I am happy to say I feel good, and that Thailand totally rocks. I have been up to all sorts of fun times and adventuring, I will post some pics when I'm lounging in front of my own computer sometime soon (and after I've washed all those piles of stinky t-shirts). Yep don't you just love it when you are on the road and you find yourself out of fresh clothes and are faced with three options: 1) Find a laundromat, drag your filthy sweaty socks n' clothes and pay up, 2) Do slow-pony handwashing in the shower (yawn!), or 3) buy a new t-shirt!
Ahhh, holiday travels. My travel buddy of the last week gets a few more days off, grrr! Hehe, nah good on her, she works too hard anyway. I am going to miss Anna, I am determined that I will not leave it two and a half years before we meet again next time :)

Ooh, i'm outta brunei dollars and the prayer call is coming on loud. I guess I will be writing from Orstraylee-ahh next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here