Sunday, May 22, 2005

Waterspout ocean tornado almost reaches Cottesloe Beach. Clint uses superpowers to keep it at sea.

It's a great day out there today! It's sunny, warm and there are loads of fine folk out riding their bicycles by the river foreshore. The birds are chirping, there is a gentle breeze and some are brushing away the debris from last nights thunderstorm from their driveways.

Me? Well what would I possibly be doing this fine morning? Study. That's right, sitting here with a big ass assignment that is due this week, the report sheet is 5 cm to the left of my hands and I am about to start it. Actually I didn't really mean for this entry to sound so cynical, it really is okay and I don't feel too bad about it. I just want to be able to feel that carefree feeling of being able to have a weekend where I can laze about and truly feel relaxed! I have not felt that for so long. Those of you who work are always critical of students and their unstructured lifestyles, but at least after work you are free! I always feel guilty that I should be reading or researching something, and then, with that extra free time I allegedly have, I don't have any money to spend doing the things I want to do! Get a job, you say? I do have a part time job, but that hardly covers my expenses! What a vexing paradox! (hehe, I said vexing, I wanted to use that word sometime).

Well, life isn't too bad. I chatted with Kelin in Tartu Estonia the other day, and she was telling me they've had only 15 warmish days this ENTIRE YEAR. She is so over the cold she's going to Spain for the summer. At least I get top weather whilst I whinge about being over my uni workload. So life is okay after all. Hooray!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Mr. grant! seems like putting up a blogger entry is a mighty fine way to procrastinate against those nasty assignments! little miss non techky head here wonders did this comment post right....i better get to pressing buttons!

5:34 pm  
Blogger mrlederhosen said...

who is this mystery miss non techky head? will i ever get to meet this masked mystery woman? oh the torment of not knowing..

6:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. grant!!! who else calls you by formal address??? sheesh i am weeny bit embarrassed now....it's just me, emma.....as i said, i wasn't sure if the comment posted right cos i am't very tecky and sure didn't i forget to put up my name.....sorry to arouse your interest an' all!!!! **red cheeks**!

5:47 pm  
Blogger mrlederhosen said...

hehe! of course you have 'aroused' my interest! :P
you should get yourself a blog going, then i can nose about in your personal life! hmm, i could really do with a trip to Dublin one of these days..

9:22 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

honestly, it would be one of the less interesting documents to view on the web!! my life is super quiet at the moment. i will consider it though....and of course you will be one of the first people to get access!!

10:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here