Wednesday, December 07, 2005


Here's a snapshot of my office today. Pretty exciting stuff, huh! Well, don't stress that I've become super boring since I've entered the world of the suit, I am gathering up old diary entries and as soon as I next get on my home computer I will start writing up the next stage of my travels. Many moons ago I started to write about my adventures, I have since been distracted with work and a busy life. You know how it is, after a stressy day of work the last thing I want to do is get on another computer!
But now that I'm saving some bucks again slowly, it means the getting ready to travel again machine is cranking into gear.. Just thinking about is getting me excited! Southeast Asia is still on my mind for a holiday, but my thoughts are for a long term working overseas plan.. hmm.
Wow, Christmas is nearly here. Crapoly, now I gotta get thinking about what to get people!
* sigh * I am in need of some excitement. I'm helping organise a surprise party for this Saturday night, will tell more about that later..

7 Comments:

Blogger Elise said...

silly australian!

if you tell, you will ruin the surprise! :p

kisses and hugs!

1:25 am  
Blogger mrlederhosen said...

Well, I was going to throw a party for you, but seeing as you now know about it..
hehe, no the friend I am helping organise the party for doesn't read this, so it's okay!

Hey did you read the comment I left way down somewhere on yr blog, on the article about Japanese historical revisionism. It makes me sick that their government doesn't punish those that perpetrate revised histories about Japanese atrocities against the Koreans and Chinese in WW2. Can you imagine if David Irving was to publish teen and childrens books saying that the Nazis just cleared out peasants to make Europe more civilised? That would cause an outrage! Why does this not happen in Japan? I have met many fantastic Japanese people in my travels, and here in Perth, and whenever the topic of the war comes up (it rarely does of course, only with people i know well) they know virtually nothing about it and if they do it's way off from what actually happened.
..Golly, what a rant I've just given.. it must be that first coffee I've just drunk that's wired me up!

9:08 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No way, people are that closed about i? I suppose they do blank faces like no others. I had a Japanese friend years ago, out of touch now, I never asked her about the war though.

7:20 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you have some special Christmas lederhosen to model for us?

2:29 pm  
Blogger mrlederhosen said...

Now THAT'S a good idea! I will look into it..

8:53 am  
Blogger pisconight said...

You better started cleaning your desk..., then you can buy the gifts... donĀ“t forget mine :-)
;)

9:04 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
disk recovery softwere free mobile phone game download cheap dial up breast enlargement kolkata niecy nash weight loss skin care employment cubase vst xenical home security products buy second hand laptops

6:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here