Monday, May 07, 2007

must.. get ..some... sleep .. eyes closing.. zz


RTR FM Ambient Zone
Originally uploaded by mrlederhosen.
I hope everyone tuned in to RTR (www.rtrfm.com.au) last night. I ended up doing an extended Ambient Zone set, as the guys from the next show never turned up to the studio, which allowed me to crank it up for another half hour. I could've played all night, but ye' olde work commitments meant that I had to be at work by 9am, and this little black duck was already pooped from a late Friday and Saturday night. Not sure how long i'll last at the office for, now that my lunch break is coming to an end..

I've found a way of converting the format of my radio recordings, so pretty soon I should be able to post podcasts. I've got so many IT geek friends, yet no one has ever been able to tell me of a (free) way to convert from mp2 to mp3!

I've discovered some flippin' great music lately, last night I played stacks of tracks from the following albums:

Fennesz - Endless Summer
Fenton - Pup
Oblong - Indicator
Clogs - Lantern
Pole - Steingarten
Kelpe - The people are trying to sleep
Jimi Tenor - Beyond the stars

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here