Thursday, January 31, 2008

What is this poster trying to say?

On the weekend I returned back to Perth after a great month trekkin' through Southeast Asia. I travelled more than I had originally intended, starting in Bangkok, going to Ko Samet and then making my way to Hanoi, down to Hue, Hoi An, to Saigon, then to Phnom Penh and Siem Reap before heading back for a few days in Bangkok and then back home. That's a fair bit of movement for a month! But it was great to get there. Next time I think i'll go to fewer places but spend more time at each of them.
I've got stacks of pics, i'll gradually put my favourites on my flickr account. One of these days i'll tell of some of the crazier moments of my travels! All in all, a grande time was had.
Now I have to reapply for the job that I already have. Errrgh. Addressing selection criterias for government jobs is a total nightmare, especially when my mind is still in travel mode!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, that's where you've been! Are you still going to Prague in May? I'm still planning on meeting up with you if you are.

8:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here