Monday, May 28, 2007

Dodgy Brothers


Dodgy Brothers
Originally uploaded by mrlederhosen
This could be the gold medal winning crappy-quality-mobi-phone photo of the year! I love how my phone has an unflinching ability to create cool crappy quality photos. This is perhaps the seediest photo ever taken of Emmo - would you buy a car off this man? Stricko looks like an olde worlde bushranger about to pull out his pistol, put on his Ned Kelly iron helmet, and take off with the nights' earnings.

Taken a few weeks back at a poker night at Seano's pad. I would only say poker is cool if I ever won anything. So far that has eluded me, so i'll stick to my 'once every six months only' policy of allowing my friends to suck me in to all night poker n' boozin' games!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here