Friday, November 28, 2008

flickr time

Wow, over six months since my last entry. It has been one of those periods of my life where I haven't been up for writing. Not that it's been a bad time, just a busy living life and sorting things out time. I have finally signed up to flickr, so now I will be adding lots of my photos from everywhere I have been.
Last weekend I went to the first Perth Global Gathering, which made it my second GG for the year. It's pretty cool to go to the same festival in different continents! I think the one I went to in Poznan in June of this year was the first one for Poland too. At this festival I got to see Kraftwerk again (not seen since the Big Day Out about 3 years ago) and The Orb, who I haven't seen live since 2001, when I saw them in Dublin. Even cooler, I got to meet Alex Patterson and one of the other guys from the band while Kraftwerk were playing.

Summer is here next week, I can't wait!

Oh yes, the photo is from a weekend I spent in Melbourne about a month ago. Viva cheap flights!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here